We have the expertise to thoroughly analyze financial documents and evaluate complex calculations and reasoning behind an opposing party’s financial records to uncover any hidden facts or missing information. We present the findings in a manner that nonfinancial persons can readily understand. Our litigation consulting experience encompasses a wide range of issues and industries.
- Calculation of lost earnings and other damages from personal injury, wrongful death, and employment discrimination
- Damages calculations for commercial litigation
- Analysis of financial records
- Assistance with depositions
- Property tax appeals
- Tax court proceedings
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Calculation of losses from fraud or embezzlement
- Preparation of arbitration and mediation cases
- Benefit calculations in support of disability, business interruption, and other insurance claims
- Examination of commercial property CAM and BOE charges
Through our network of colleagues, we can also help find an expert with the right background to assist in many other areas as well as provide expert witness testimony.
Please call us for a no charge 30 minute consultation to see if we can help with your case.