Current open positions:
Tax Accountant – CPA or CPA candidate – Full-time. View position
Tax Accountant – CPA Required – Seasonal/Part-time. View position
Senior Tax Accountant – CPA – Full-time. Part-time / Flexible will be considered. View Position »
Traits that could make you a successful part of our team:
• High energy
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple changing and competing priorities but focus intensely on the task at hand.
• Substantial computer experience in a paperless environment. You have experience in technical problem-solving and the skills to learn new applications and accounting software.
• Substantial QuickBooks experience. Not only knowing what’s in the books, but also being able use it as a tool to creatively solve actual business issues.
• Substantial experience with Sage Intacct and other middle market ERP systems is a plus.
• Excellent project management and presentation skills.
• Excellent research skills; strong written and verbal communications skills; and superb grammar, spelling, and succinct communication style.
• You are self-motivated to effectively work independently, as well as be a team player.
• You are willing to develop relationships with existing and new clients to add value to their organizations.
• You like getting out of the office once in a while to meet people and develop a network of value to the firm.
• You are aware that public accounting is not an eight-to-five job.
Compensation & Benefits:
It’s up to you. We set productivity goals for individual team members and the firm and a market-driven base salary for each team member. As long as the goals are being met, you are only limited by your efficiency, skills, desire to work, and ability to add value to the firm and our clients operations. We offer competitive benefits package including retirement plan, holidays, and vacation days.
How to apply: If you think you might be a good fit for our team click on the career listing above, then fill out the form on that page.
If you’ve been operating a small practice on your own and have demonstrated success, but don’t want to build all the things we’ve already put in place to become a larger firm, such as personnel systems, advanced billing systems, tax systems, resources, network datacenters, access to national network of other CPAs, project management systems, etc., etc., etc., you should explore joining Mangold Anker Phillips. To explore the possibilities, please contact us to set up a meeting.
The hiring process at Mangold Anker Phillips.
Candidates selected to begin the interview process should expect:
• Online pre-employment tests for personality profiles, experience, and skills analysis. (Allow two hours)
• A criminal background and credit check based on the information you provide in your application
• An initial interview appointment with our HR coordinator (Allow 30 minutes)
• An interview with one of the partners or senior managers. (Allow one hour)
• A group interview with several current team members. (Allow one hour)
• A final interview with one or more partners or senior managers. (Allow up to two hours)
The interview process will be stopped at any point in the process where we feel you would not be a good fit for our organization for any reason.